Younar Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Impervious Honeycomb Double Layer Kitty Litter Pad, Nonslip Litter Box Mat Rug, Easy Clean Washable and Floor Carpet Protection Opportune
- Waterproof and Non-slip: We designed this Cat Litter Mat with water resistance and nonslip. And it is made of high-quality EVA foam rubber, which is durable and reliable. The anti-slip design will make it safer for your cat.
- Double-Layer Design: We designed this Cat Litter Trapping Mat as an opened envelope so that it could gather all litter effectively, and the second layer will protect your hardwood floors and carpets from harsh urine stains.
- Paws Protection: Premium comfort litter mat is soft and gentle for cat paws. It takes care of the cat's sensitive paws. And it is safe and innocuous. You can buy it with confidence.
- Practical and Convenient: The honeycomb hole design helps to catch and lockdown the litter granules, to keep your pet clean and your house tidy. And it can be used for the food mat to prevent being spilled and soiling the floor.
- Easy to Clean: Dump litter back into the litter box, then you just wash it with water or use a vacuum and blow-dry it. This can save you more time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Our Cat Litter Mat is large enough to cover the entrance area of your cat's litter box.
1. Made of premium EVA foam rubber, the bottom of the cat litter mat is water protective and nonslip.
2. This cat litter mat is double-layer structured which will protect your hardwood floors and carpets from harsh urine stains.
3. Premium comfort litter mat is soft and gentle for cat paws. Safe for your kitty and family.
4. The upper layer is designed with honeycomb holes, pets dirty can easily pass which makes pets clean and your house tidy.
5. Dump litter back into the litter box, then you just wash it with water or use a vacuum and blow-dry it. This can save you more time you.
Name: Cat Litter Mat
Size: about 30*30cm/11.81*11.81in
Cat Litter Mat *1
Please allow slight tolerances in size due to manual measurement, and lighting in photography may result in a difference in color than it is in real life.