Tetra Water Maintence Items for Aquariums - Makes Water Changes Easy
- TETRA WATER CLEANER: Gravel siphon used to easily clean aquariums.
- COMPATIBLE AQUARIUM SIZE: For aquariums up to 55 gallons.
- MAKES MONTHLY WATER CHANGES EASY: It only takes 30 minutes to replace 30% of water every 30 days.
- REMOVE DEBRIS: Siphons are a great way to easily remove debris from gravel by moving the water cleaner throughout the gravel.
- INCLUDED: Tetra Water Cleaner comes with gravel siphon, priming bulb and clip for bucket for a simple set up.
Tetra® aquarium products are dedicated to helping seasoned hobbyists and beginners alike enjoy a successful, life-long aquatic experience. Tetra products build fish-, reptile- and pond-keeping confidence, one innovation at a time. Our complete line of Tetra® nutrition, water care, filtration and aquarium products help make fishkeeping accessible to all hobbyists so they can benefit from its rewards. The Tetra® Water Cleaner gravel siphon is a great way to easily clean aquariums up to 55 gallons. The siphon makes monthly water changes easy! Remove 30 percent of your water using the gravel siphon by placing the larger end of the siphon inside the aquarium. Attach the clip to the front edge of the aquarium to prevent it from slipping out. Then, place the smaller end of the tube inside a bucket and attach the bucket clip to prevent slippage or follow instructions to use with the hose attachment. Squeeze the priming bulb until water begins to flow into the bucket. Move the water cleaner throughout the gravel to easily remove debris. If rocks are pulled into the tube, gently tap it on the gravel or side of your tank to dislodge. Continue until you have removed approximately 30 percent of the water.