Smartcat Pioneer Pet Ultimate Scratching Post
- 32″ height allows cats to stretch fully and tone muscles
- Sturdy 16″ by 16″ base eliminates tipping and wobbling
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching
- Superior to carpeted posts that may snag nail
- Assembles with two included screws
Cats need a scratching post that will allow them to get a full stretch. The 32-inch post height allows the cat to stretch vertically while using the post (important for territorial marking purposes and for toning muscles).
The Ultimate Scratching Post
Encourages the Mental & Physical Stimulation of Cats!
Cats need a scratching post that will allow them to get a full stretch. This post is 32” high and is designed to maximize your cat’s scratching pleasure by providing an appealing target for territorial marking, exercise and natural cat exuberance.
- Durable post allows cats to get a full stretch vertically and tone muscles.
- Fibrous woven sisal fiber is extremely durable and encourages scratching.
- Attractive and neutrally toned to fit any decor.
- Sturdy construction with 16” x 16” wide base reduces tipping and wobbling.
- Fast and easy assembly attaches the post to the base using the two screws included.
5 Reasons Cats Scratch
- To remove old nail sheaths from the claws
- To exercise and tone muscles
- To relieve stress, frustration and boredom
- To “warm-up” for a vigorous play session
- To mark territory