REPTIZOO Reptile Glass Extra-Tall Terrarium with Double Hinge Door 36" X 18" X 36"（100 Gallon)
- Dual Doors: The dual front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding. During terrarium maintenance, one door can be kept closed at all times reducing the risk of reptile escape or feeder insect, and better retains the heat and humidity inside at the same time.
- Anti-escaping Lock A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets and is an extra security measure to keep the animals in the terrarium.
- Removable Mesh Cover with Wire Slot The full screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium and keeps small reptiles and feeder insects inside the terrarium.
- Waterproof Base: The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a “water pool” inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks.
- Raised Bottom : The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater or heat cable, and prevents heating accessory problems normally associated with standard “aquarium style” terrariums. It keeps the entire bottom panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
Glass terrariums are manufactured to the highest standards and the preferred choice of professional. They offer the best viewing and an ideal large space to create the perfect natural environment for small animal or a reptile or amphibian they are suitable for damp and humid conditions, are hygienic and easy to clean. Suitable for a wide range of species, it can be adapted to simulate a desert, jungle, woodland or a tropical rainforest, they are also suitable for the addition of a natural water feature or wet area for an amphibian. Glass also maintains the correct heat gradient more safely and easily maintaining the correct heat gradient is critical to a reptile’s and amphibian’s well-being as they use external heat sources in their environment to regulate their body temperatures.