Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter; Free & Clean Unscented Multi Cat Litter - 40 Lb. Box
- One (1) 40 pound Box - Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter; Free & Clean Unscented Multi Cat Litter
- Unscented cat litter that's free of fragrances and dyes
- Contains odor-absorbing activated charcoal
- Features TidyLock technology to lock away odors
- Forms tight, light clumps for easy scooping
Fill your cat's litter box with Purina Tidy Cats Free and Clean with TidyLock Protection clumping cat litter, and provide her with uncompromising odor control. This litter solution is free of fragrances and dyes, making it an ideal option for cats and pet parents who prefer unscented litter. The 99.9% dust-free formula minimizes messes around your cat's litter box when you fill it, and the guaranteed TidyLock technology locks away odors to leave your home smelling fresh. We formulate this litter with activated charcoal to help absorb odors, and it forms tight, strong clumps for easy cleaning. Let your cat paw her way through this litter, and watch as she purrs in appreciation after each use. When no scents makes sense for you and your cat family, choose this clumping litter, and give her a comfortable corner of your home she can call her own. Getting the supplies your cats needs is as simple as clicking your mouse to place an order for this Purina Tidy Cats litter on Amazon.com now.
Pour close to the litter box for maximum Tidy-ness! Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes. Use just like a traditional clumping litter.
- Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Remove solids daily.
- Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Some would say cats are picky. Tidy Cats likes to think of them as having high standards. So keep this in mind when switching litter, and do so gradually.
- Start with 2/3 old litter and 1/3 new, increasing the new litter over time so kitty can get used to it. By the time her box is 100% new litter, she’ll probably think the whole thing was her idea.