Pantula Washable Female Diapers (3 Pack) Female Dog Diapers, Comfort Reusable Doggy Diapers for Girl Dog in Period Heat
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- [Washable Female Dog Diapers X-small]: Xs dog diapers female Waist- 7-10'' great for small dogs and newborn puppies, Please measure your dog's waist and the back legs carefully before purchase to make sure your puppy fits the size
- [3 Cute Counts Per Package] Each with 3 cute patterns perfect for homes with multiple pets; more pieces for accident; washable dog diapers environmentally friendly and economical;
- [Reusable & Strong] Well-tailored by durable and quality fabric, these female puppy diapers can stand up frequent washing and everyday use; wider magic tape allow dogs moving freely and not easy to slip off;
- [Quick Absorb & Leak-Proof]：With super absorbed inner pads girl dog diapers perfect for untrained or incontinent puppies or dogs in heat/continent; elastic waist prevents leaking and possible damage to furniture;
- [After Service] XS, S, M, L, you will find the one your needs; choosing Pantula washable female dog diapers, 30 days after service, any question please feel free to contact us; Pantula is always at your service!
| || || |
Why Chose Pantula Washable Dog Diapers?
- Cute patterns to dress up your pretty puppy
- Leakproof super absorbed inner pads quick absorb
- Reuseable and washable long service life
Get the Right Fit for Your Furbaby
Use s tape measure to take following measurements while the dog is standing up
- A Waistline Measure dog narrowest point around the waist.
- B Measure dog from the top of the base tail long back waist.
- C Measure dog from the bottom of base tail underneath to waistline.
X-Small A 7-10'' B 4.5'' C 6.3''
Small A 10-14'' B 5.5'' C 8.5''
Medium A 14-19'' B 6.5'' C 10.5''
Large A 19-25'' B 8'' C 12''
| || || |
|Gender||Male Dogs||Female Dogs||Male Dogs|
|Pack||3 Pack||3 Pack||3 Pack|
|Pattern||Leopard||Classic Stripe||Dinosaur Cat Planet|
|Usage||Dog mark problem||Female dogs in heat||Dog mark problem|