OMAYKEY 75W 2 Pack Ceramic Heat Lamp Bulb, Infrared Reptile Heat Emitter Heater Lamps Bulbs for Pet Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Bearded Dragon Turtle Snake Aquarium, No Light No Harm (ETL Listed)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- ✔ The 75W infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted, not disturb reptile's normal sleep schedule (day or night), great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon
- ✔ This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This white heat lamp bulb is ETL Listed, input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 75-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- ✔ This infrared ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- ✔ This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
- Product Parameters:
- Material: Ceramic, Metal.
- Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared, Electrical, No Light Emitted.
- Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E27).
- Input Voltage: AC 90V-120V.
- Power(Wattage): 75-Watts.
- Diameter of Heating Surface: 2.95IN (Approx).
- Color: White.
- Usage Suggestions: Heating, Chicken Coops, Brooding, Grow Light, Great for Reptile and Amphibian.
- Package Include: 2 x OMAYKEY Ceramic Heat Lamp (White).
- Product Characteristic:
- 1. This white ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians, it could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer.
- 2. This infrared heat lamp is no light emitted, not disturb their normal sleep schedule (day or night).
- 3. Simple and Easy to Install: Screw into a standard porcelain E27 socket.
- 1. Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
- 2. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet.
- 3. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down.
|Package||2 Pack||2 Pack||3 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack|
|Features||No Light Emitted, Package Attached 1-pcs Digital Thermometer||No Light Emitted, Thicker Heating Surface||Sun Light, UVA+UVB||No Light Emitted, Enlarged Heating Surface||Lengthened & Adjustable Stand||Lengthened Adjustable Stand & Socket|