NICREW Pet Heating Pad for Dogs and Cats, Heated Pet Mat with Steel-Wrapped Cord and Soft Fleece Cover
- Built-in dual thermostat provide optimal comfort temperature for dogs & cats (96-108℉)
- Washable and removable soft fleece cover provides a warm and cozy surface
- 5-foot steel-wrapped power cord to ensure your pets safety
- Measures 17.7 x 15.7 inches to provide a suitable lounging area for your pet pal
- Recommended for indoor use to provide extra warmth for your pet anytime it is needed
Pet Heating Pad
NICREW heated pet pad is easy to use and without adjustment, internal thermostat heats to your pet's standard temperature. This unit is intended for using indoors only. Its unique heating system is designed to become warm, not hot.
NICREW Warming Pet Pad
A warming lounging area for your lovely pets
A heated pet pad gives your kitty and puppy the comfort and warmth whenever you catch her resting in a sunny window or under your blankets. With soft, cozy cover fabrics and an inner heating element and thermo-reflective material, this pad is a welcomed retreat for your heat-seeking pet. It is ideal for cooler months, small breed dogs, or for older, and ailing pets that need a little extra warmth.
- Dual internal thermostat
- Heat to your dog's standard temperature
- Free super-soft removable cover included
- 5 foot steel-wrapped cord
- For household and indoor use only
Machine Washable Soft Fleece Cover
The fleece cover is removable, so you can machine wash it. Khaki cover is 17.7" x 15.7". Simply throw cushion in the washer when soiled. Machine washable cover is made from polyester. Cozy, soft fabric keeps pets warmth.
Safe Steel-wrapped Cord
For dogs who are still young and growing, chew arround things is a natural behavior. Dogs love exploring everything, and they usually do that by sniffing, licking and chewing objects. This pad comes with a steel-wrapped cord to protect dog safety.
PVC Waterproof Material
Waterproof liner protect it from stains, odors, and bacterial or fungal growth. It is also lightweight by nature, and it's a good insulator. PVC waterproof material won't fade, and the material is hardwearing and won't rip.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to test the pet heating pad?
Place a blanket, pillow or other insulating object over part of your heating pad. After operating 30-40 minutes, place your hands under the pad to experience the warmth your pet will enjoy.
2. What is the difference between a human heating pad and a heated pet mat?
The heated pet mat provides a subtle heat, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats. A regular human heating pad will be much too warm and could damage a pet's skin and cause him/her to be afraid of the heat source.
3. Can I put this heating pad outside on a porch in my pet house?
No. This product is not intended for outdoor use. It is not designed to output enough heat for the cold outdoor temperatures of winter.
4. Are the pet warming pad water-resistant?
The pet warming pad inner is water-resistant. It can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. The removable fleece cover is not water-resistant.
5. Is there an off/on switch?
There is not an off/on switch. The heating pad will start to work when plugged in. It is easy to use and require no adjustment.
- Never bunch up or fold a heating pad while in use.
- The pad inside may be cleaned with a damp cloth when unplugged.
- Please do not use a blanket or pillow with your pet heating pad when it is working.
|Dimensions||17.7 x 15.7 in||27.5 x 17.5 in||17.7 x 15.7 in||27.5 x 15.7 in|
|Power||30 Watts||50 Watts||Max 55 Watts||Max 75 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||5 ft.||5 ft.||7 ft.||7 ft.|