NICREW Classicled Gen 2 Aquarium Light, Dimmable LED Fish Tank Light with 2-Channel Control, White and Blue Leds, High Output, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
- The 2nd generation of the ClassicLED aquarium light, more LEDs and 50% brighter
- With inline LED controller, white and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently, allow you to adjust the light intensity and spectrum for your tank
- Adjustable mounting brackets to fit rimless or rimmed aquariums from 18 inches to 24 inches in length
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish-only and low-high light level aquarium plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
ClassicLED Generation 2
The newest members of the ClassicLED line from Nicrew, the ClassicLED G2 brings more LEDs and more than 50% output than original ClassicLED, plus the freedom to allow you to adjust the white channel and the blue channel intensity separately.
NICREW ClassicLED G2
Nicrew ClassicLED just got better.
The ClassicLED G2 is the new and improved version of our popular ClassicLED. With over 30% more LEDs, our freshwater lights just got brighter. It features an easy-to-use wired LED control which allows you to adjust intensity and spectrum for different channels. This low-profile fixture also has adjustable legs to fit multiple aquarium lengths. Nicrew ClassicLED G2 is ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish-only and low-high light level aquarium plants.
- Control of the white and blue LEDs independently
- Durable aluminum alloy shell
- The recommended lighting time is 8-10 hours
- Super safe 20V DC fixture for aquarium use
- Compatible with Nicrew dual channel LED timer (sold separately)
Comes with adjustable legs to fit a variety of tank sizes. Easily mounts on framed or frameless aquariums with the extendable mounts.
Dimmable Wired Controller
On/Off/Dimming of white and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently by the inline wired LED controller.
NOTE: Added a timer function for this size.
LED lights are more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs and will save your money on energy bills and last up to 50,000 hours.
|LEDs||60 White + 12 Blue||90 White + 18 Blue||58 White + 8 Blue + 8 Red + 4 Green||60 White + 12 Blue + 6 Red||48 White +9 Blue + 6 Red|
|Lumens||760 lm||1160 lm||850 lm||920 lm||1400 lm|
|LUX@12" in air||3000||4100||4000||4100||6300|
|PAR@12" in air||45||70||70||65||95|
|Watts||11 W||15 W||15 W||14 W||18 W|