MCLANZOO 2 Pack 75W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb/Light, UVA Basking Spot Heat Lamp for Lizard,Tortoise,Bearded Dragon, Hedgehogs Reptiles & Amphibians with Stick-On Digital Temperature Thermometer
- High Heat Efficiency: The reptile heat lamp bulb will warm reptiles very efficiently and will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium
- Improve Reptile Appetite: This UVA basking lamp bulb can simulate UVA UV light, promotes reptile appetite and body color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage: AC 120V; Power: 75W/100W; Material: Glass, Metal; last up to 1000 hours
- Easy To Install: The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- Quality Service: We promise a 30-day quality guarantee. If the product has not been used for over 30 days, please contact me by email and we will replace it for you free of charge
Good for reptile and amphibian terrariums, keep your pet warm and promotes reptile appetite and body color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality
UVA bulbs simulate UVA rays in the natural light spectrum. It can provide a hot spot temperature for the reptile environment
It is simple and easy to install.
Keep chicks warm. Bulb does not emit any visually detectable light that can disturb the sleep cycle of your poultry.
Material: Glass, Metal.
Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E26/E27).
Input Voltage: AC 110V-120V.
Power(Wattage): 75 Watts.
Usage Suggestions: Great for Reptiles and Amphibians.
Package Included: 2 x UVA Heat Lamp.
WHAT WE LIKE
This reptile heat lamp bulb can simulate UV light, promotes reptile appetite and body-color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality. It lasts up to 1000 hours on a standard E26/E27 screw socket.
|Packing Type||2 pcs||2 pcs||2 pcs||2 pcs||2 pcs|