JIA.L Cat Litter Mat Kitty Litter Trapping Mat Honeycomb Mats Waterproof Double Layer anti Tracking Kitty Mats Catcher Litter Tray Box Rug Carpet
- 2 Layers Design: Comprised with two layers, pocket opens on the end, easy litter dumping. Well- Engineered 12mm diameter 3D Convex Honeycomb Holes works twice better on trapping and lockdown the litter.
- Material: As the cat likes scratching the mat and stretching their claws on it, our cat litter rug is made of upgraded premium EVA material, which is durable but super soft. It takes care of cat's sensitive paws.
- Easy to Clean: Just wipe it with a rug or clean it under sink head or shower head. Vacuum is also a nice option.
- Function: Brilliantly traps cat litter from cat paws and litter boxes to help trap litter in between and prevent the scattering of kitty litter.Less ends up on your floors,and waste Less Litter.
- Waterproof &Anti-slip: Traps 90% of kitty litter or more with its water & urine resistant design.Our litter mat is designed with a leather edging to prevent urine leaks and reinforce water resistance, slip-resistant base let your cats won't be easy to move while the cats walk on it.
Specification: Color: Black, brown Size: 19.7inchx15.7inch/23.6inchx17.7inch Material: Upgraded Premium EVA Work Step: 1.Cat eIts litter box 2.Litterdrops off cat's paws and falls through holes 3.Litter is trapped in bottom layer 4.Litter is recycled back into box Tips: 1. Eliminate peculiar smell: This mat occasionally has a little smell when it’s just been opened. It is a normal phenomenon because it’s made of EVA material.You could use a hairdryer or put it in a ventilated place for up to two days, the smell will disappear. 2. Deal with the folds: Put some weights on it for a while, it will recover to previous shape soon. Or use a hairdryer, heat the folds till it reach a certain temperature. Fold it in the opposite direction. 3. Prevent leakage: The bottom layer is flat. So if there are too much liquid on it,it will probably flow to the floor. Please clean it in time or put a cat pee pad on the bottom layer in case.