Idepet Dog Santa Claus Riding Christmas Costume Funny Pet Cowboy Rider Horse Designed Dogs Cats Clothes Apparel Party Dress up Clothing Christmas Halloween (L)
- 【Enjoy Christmas with Your Dog】Christmas is coming,Let your pup wear it now and get Santa running in the house.your pup can enjoy the Christmas festivities with you together.
- 【Suitable】Suitable for Spring Winter or Autumn.Keeps your pet warm and cozy throughout any outdoor activity. great idea for any festival like Christmas, weekend cosplay parties or daliy wear.
- 【Convenient & Adjustable】Design of saddle shaped clothes, it is easier to wear for your dog.And Velcro can be adjusted in accordance with pet size, which ensures dog more cosy and snug.
- 【Soft & Comfortable】Made of breathable,soft and skin-friendly acrylic material,they make the dog feel comfortable and warm all the day in Winter.
- 【Size Suggestions】take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your dog to move and breathe, but not too loose. Please measure carefully before buying and refer to the size chart.
Christmas dog costumes
Color: red and white.
Material: acrylic material.
Style：Halloween Christmas Party, Etc.
Suitable season:winter or autumn.
S: Chest Girth 13.3-19.6 inches/28-35 cm, Neck Girth 11-14.1 inches/40-50CM
M: Chest Girth 15.7-23.6 inches/30-43cm,Neck Girth 12.6-16.5 inches/45-60CM
L: Chest Girth 17.3-27.5 inches/40-50cm, Neck Girth 14.1-18.1 inches/50-70CM
XL: Chest Grith 19.6-31.5 inches/44-53cm, Neck Girth 18.1-22 inches/60-78CM
Please allow 2-3cm deviation due to manul measurement.
*Measuring Your Dog for a Perfect Fit*
1.Your baby usually wears size S doesn't mean all size S will fit him/her,please check the size information carefully before you buy.
2.Don't buy a particular size.Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size before you commit to buy.
3.If any of the measurements are 'between' two sizes, choose the larger size.
4.Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your dog to move and breathe, but not too loose."