Greenies Greenies Smartbites Healthy Skin & Fur Chicken Flavor Cat Treats 2.1 Oz Pack of 2
- Delicious, all natural, low calorie cat treats
- Made with natural sources of Omega-3 for heathy skin and coat
- Excellent source of real proteins for healthy metabolism
Greenies SmartBites Healthy Skin and Fur Treats are rich in natural flavors, real proteins and beneficial fish oil for your cats health and enjoyment. They're a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, a natural supplement that nourishes and enriches the skin and coat.
SmartBites veterinarian-approved cat treats are made with natural fish oil and whole ground flaxseed, both natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. Healthy fibers and proteins further contribute to keeping your cats skin and fur supple, soft and shiny.
Made in the USA.
Feeding Guidelines: Only for cat use. Feline Greenies SmartBites Healthy Skin and Fur Cat Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older. Feed as a snack or treat in conjunction with your cats regular diet. For a healthy skin and fur benefit, feed daily. As with any treat, adjust the amount of your cats main meal to compensate for the calories delivered by these treats. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
Crude Protein (min) - 30.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 17.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.5%
Moisture (max) - 11.0%
1.3 Calories per Treat
- This veterinarian-designed treat provides the balance of fibers cats need to help minimize the formation of hairballs in their digestive tract.
- This formula features a combination of plant-based fibers to help minimize hairball formation and promote healthy digestion.
- Our treats are made with natural ingredients, including natural fibers and premium proteins, for health benefits other cat treats can't offer
- Our dual-textured treats come in two delicious flavors. Real tuna protein enhances the taste, and real chicken protein promotes a healthy metabolism