Graham Products Glow in the Dark Rocks 190PCS, Glowing Fish Tank Pebbles - Indoor/Outdoor Yard Décor; Garden/Aquarium/Planter/Walkway/Driveway, Multi
Sale Sold out
Regular price $31.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Luminous décor: Add radiance and mystery to your home with these affordable glow-in-the-dark stones from Graham Products. They’re perfect for your fish tank or aquarium, and they’re great décor solutions in various other settings
- Indoor/outdoor: Add glowing rocks to your potted plants, for a nighttime zen effect. Outdoors, use them as yard decorations, around a landscape pond, along your stepping stone pathway – or create your own fairy garden
- Safe and non-toxic: Made of plastic resin, these sparkling stones are not toxic or radioactive. They’re safe for humans and animals
- For ages 6 and up: The stones glow as a result of photoluminescence, so kids get a science lesson by interacting with them. Recommended for children ages 6 and up. The pebbles measure 1” in diameter. May present a choking hazard for younger children
- Instructions for use: The stones glow best when fully charged, after at least 2 hours in sun or bright indoor light. The brightest glow lasts about 1.5 hours and then fades over time. Stones continue to glow slightly for up to 12 hours
Add Some Sparkle to Your Home
Bring a little mystery and radiant charm to your home, with affordable glow-in-the-dark stones from Graham Products. They’re perfect for lining your fish tank or aquarium, and they make wonderful decorating solutions in a variety of other settings, indoors and outdoors.
FOR MAXIMUM SHINE
Charge for 2 Hours
To get the maximum amount of glow time from your stones, charge them for at least 2 hours.
Use a Strong Light
Charge in sun or bright light. Black light provides a quick burst of glow but not a full charge.
Use a Flat Surface
Spread the stones out flat while they charge, for maximum exposure to the light source.
Charge ‘Til Ready
Let the stones charge for as long as possible – until you’re ready to watch the glow show.
Recommended for Ages 6+
Glow-in-the-dark pebbles from Graham Products are non-radioactive and free of toxins. They glow as a result of photoluminescence – meaning that their radiance is induced by the absorption of visible light. School-age kids get a valuable science lesson from simply interacting with the stones. The pebbles are roughly 1” in diameter and may present a choking hazard for infants and small children under the age of 6.