Extendable Full-Spectrum Aquarium Light 50000H Lighting Fish Tank Light, Live Fish Freshwater LED Light, Adjustable Brightness & Lighting Time (30Inch)
- ♥♥【Durable Aquarium Light】— The aquarium led light is DC24V60W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean. Support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use.
- ♥♥【Adjustable Brackets】— The fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless.
- ♥♥【Decide How Long the Lights are On by Yourself】— On the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 6, 10 or 12 hours by pressing the fourth button for 1 to 3 times.
- ♥♥【Colorful Light】— The aquarium led light has four colors: white, warm white, blue, red. Color changes will make your aquarium change to different types wonderful views.
- ♥♥【High Quality】— Low-profile mounting bracket aquarium light, using aluminum alloy metal shell, fast heat dissipation, impact resistance, IP67 waterproof seal.
Live Fish Freshwater LED Light
Ultra Bright Led Light-this aquarium led light is DC24V60W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean. Suggest for fish tank 36 inch to 46 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use.
Full-Spectrum Aquarium Light
Soft lighting is close to more than 90% of sunlight, which can realistically simulate natural light. Not only can it brighten the fish, it can also be applied to the growth of aquatic plants and promote photosynthesis.
The irradiated light is softer and does not hurt the eyes, the light is more stable. If you use a mobile phone to take pictures,the screen is not flashing, the eyes and the fish are protected.
Here are some tips to decrease the growth of water plant:
1. Keep water changes at about 15 – 20% every other week.
2. Remove nitrates, as this is the primary food source for water plant.
3. Keep lights on 8-10 hours per day for planted aquariums.
4. Locate your new aquarium away from direct sunlight to discourage water plant growth in the water.
5. Green water plant typically occurs when there is too much light in an aquarium, keeping the aquarium away from an unshaded window.
6. Never use sunlight as your light source in an indoor tank. The sun can heat your aquarium and provide strong light, which boosts water plant growth.
Acrylic lampshade: Strong corrosion resistance, 92% light transmittance, waterproof and easy to clean.
High brightness lED lamp
5730 large leds super bright. 50000h lifetime, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.
The brightness of the light changes is auto simulated sunrise to sunset + night effect.
Ajust light mode
Color changes will make your aquarium change to different types wonderful views.
Three sizes, there is always one that suits you.