Enomol Gravel Vacuum for Aquarium Water Changer Fish Tank Cleaning Tools,Siphon Universal Quick Pump Aquarium Water Changing
- 【Quick Water Change】Only two valves and a long hose are needed to quickly complete the water change of the fish tank, and use the pressure of tap water to drain water. This semi-automatic water changer is suitable for medium and large fish tanks.
- 【No Buckets, No Spill, No Noise】Easy to install and simple operation, no bucket required, the dirty water in the fish tank is drawn out under the pressure of tap water, After the drain is completed, just switch the valve to add water.
- 【Gravel Cleaning】 The 16.5inch long cleaning tube has a built-in filter. When draining, gently agitate the gravel to remove the debris. It will not make noise and the fish will not be disturbed.
- 【Suitable for Most Faucets】The package comes with a 3/4" GHT garden hose adapter, a 15/16" threaded faucets adapter, a 55/64" threaded faucets adapter, and it is suitable for all quick connectors.
- 【2021 Upgraded Version】The latest generation of HVDI Aquarium water changer,If you want higher quality, easier and more comfortable products, please choose us. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
HVDI Automatic Aquarium Water Changer
- Quickly Change Water - The newly designed drainage method. Use the pressure of tap water to pump out the water from the fish tank, making water change smarter and easier.
- Bucket-Free, Non-electric & Quiet - There is no need for messy wires and the fish will not be disturbed.
One Valve Switch, Ultra Simple Water Change
When the drainage is complete, close the valve and add water to the fish tank
Suitable for Most Faucets
16.5inch Long Gravel Cleaning Tube
The gravel cleaning pipe with a diameter of 2 inches and a length of 16.5 inches is suitable for most fish tanks
Easy to Install the Water Changer
1. Choose the right connector and install it on the faucet
2. Screw the hose into the water flow assembly
3. Screw the other end of the hose into the gravel cleaner
4. ubmerge the gravel tube in the aquarium water
Only 3 steps to quickly complete the aquarium water change, Non-electric/Quiet/Easy to use
1 * Transparent Hose
1 * 12.6 inch gravel tube
1 * Gravel tube connector
1 * Water flow assembly
1 * 3/4" GHT garden hose adapter
1 * 15/16" or 55/64“ threaded faucets adapter
1 * User Manual
PS: FAUCET IS NOT INCLUDED
- Only with strong water flow can the gravel cleaning be fulfilled, agitate the gravel to suck out debris.
- When using, please be careful not to bend the hose and keep it smooth, otherwise it may cause slow water flow and affect drainage efficiency.