Doright 8-Pack UVA + UVB Full Spectrum Sun Lamp Sunbathe Heat Lamp Bulb, 50W Dimmable Reptile Heat Light Bulb, E26/E27 Basking Bulb for Turtle, Lizard, Aquatic Reptile, Frog
Sale Sold out
Regular price $33.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- SPECIFICATION: This reptile light bulb's input voltage is AC 110-130V, power is 50 watts, light color is 2700K, E26 medium screw socket, full size is diameter 2 inches x height 2 inches.
- UVB UVA BULB: The full spectrum uvb light bulb is with 97% UVA to stimulate reptile’s appetite and 3% UVB to promote it’s synthesis of vitamin D3 and fully absorb calcium.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The 50W reptile basking lamp bulb is made of quartz glass, and the wick is durable to avoid aging and three-dimensional reflection.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our heat lamp bulbs are suitable for all kinds of reptiles and amphibians, including turtles, lizards, whiskers, snakes, frogs, iguanas, turtles, etc.
- NOTE: 1.Please turn on the bulb for 3-5 hours every day, because it is easy to shorten the service life of the bulb if you work at high temperature for a long time. 2.Please do not turn on the lamp immediately after it is turned off, because the sudden electric pulse of the original high temperature lamp may directly burn out the lamp.