Dog Recovery Suit Body Suit after Surgery Dog Onesie Cone Alternatives Spay Neuter Suit Surgical Recovery Suit for Female Male Dogs
Sale Sold out
Regular price $40.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- NOTE: If dog is long but slender, consider s size DOWN, if dog is short but stocky, consider is a size UP
- PREVENT FROM LICKING AND SCRATCHING - Effectively protect our Pet's Wounds/ spots/incision, Bandages, hotspots, Skin herpes when he/she is spayed/ neutered or has an allergy flare up, and to keep pet calm & basically stress-free. It helps make the recovery process more pleasant for everyone
- SUBSTITUTE FOR CONE E-COLLAR - No more cones! By wearing our Surgical Recovery suit to make your pet more COMFORTABLE than he/she is in a cone while eating, sleeping and walking around, perfect alternative to the cone of shame/satellite dish that he/she have to wear on head
- SOFT AND BREATHABLE MATERIAL - Extremely soft dog onesie,Made of cotton and polyetser fabric,breathable and stretchy.snug but not tight at all, washable and drys quickly. Size S, M, L XL, 2XL are available for small, medium and large dogs/cats.
- FULL COVER FOR UNISEX - Full cover onesie but easy to pee without taking off. An easy hold-up system ensures carefree walks and the velcro near the base of the tail allow walking your dog without removal of the shirt
Soft,brethable and stretchy fabric
Extremely soft dog onesie,Made of cotton and polyetser fabric,breathable and stretchy.snug but not tight at all. Your dog will feel much comfortable while recovering from surgery.
The Recovery Suit is lightweight, soft, comfortable and easy to wash
ETIAL dog recovery suit is recommended and loved by veterinarians, breeders, and pet owners around the world, and is a good helper for dogs to recover
A must-have for any dog recovering from a spaying/neutering
Fit for all sized dogs and medium & large cats
Is your pet usually upset or irritated because of wearing an E-collar or cone?
Let's choose the recovery suit for dogs to lighten its load and let it calm in recovery process.
When your dog needs to excrete, just unfasten the back strap and roll it forward to match the chest's strap, so that the dog can be excreted smoothly without taking off the entire recovery suit.