Danner Supreme 06005 Model 5 Aqua-Mag Air Fractionating Water Pump 500 GPH - Adjustable Venturi, Aerating Impeller, Energy Efficiency, 10 Foot Cord, Muffler - Saltwater, Freshwater, Submerged, Inline
Sale Sold out
Regular price $117.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- CONTINUOUS DUTY PUMP: The Danner Supreme 06005 Model 5 Aqua-Mag Air Fractionating Water Pump 500 GPH is built to run 24/7. It features an adjustable venturi, fractionating impeller and reusable debris filter. Its maximum flow rate is 500 gph, and it operates submerged or inline.
- IDEAL FOR AQUARIUMS: This pump is designed for use with filtration systems and other applications that require dissolved oxygen mixed into the water column. It works in saltwater and freshwater. This pumps maximum height is 10 feet, 5 inches.
- LOW NOISE & AERATING IMPELLER: The adjustable venturi inlet is on the pumps front and includes a muffler to reduce noise. The pump has a ceramic magnet with an air fractionating impeller that provides aeration. An 18 inch vinyl aerating tube is included.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This pump uses only 49 watts of electricity. Its grounded power cord is 10 feet long.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY, CONNECTION SIZES: The pump has a 1/2 inch FPT inlet and MPT outlet. The barbed venturi accepts 3/4 inch flexible tubing. This pump has a 5 year limited warranty from its manufacturer.
ADDS DISSOLVED OXYGEN TO WATER COLUMN: The Danner Supreme Aqua-Mag Air Fractionating Water Pump is made for aquarium filtration systems and other applications that call for dissolved oxygen mixed into the water column. This continuous duty pump can be used in freshwater or saltwater. OPERATES QUIETLY: Besides a front mount adjustable venturi inlet with a noise suppressing muffler, this utility pump has a strong ceramic magnet with a fractionating impeller. It comes with a vinyl aerating tube. The pump has a 5 year limited warranty from its manufacturer. AERATE YOUR AQUARIUM OR OTHER WATER FEATURE with this Danner Supreme Aqua-Mag Air Fractionating Water Pump. CLICK "ADD TO CART" NOW.