Cutebone Dog Pajamas Cat Pajamas Dog Apparel Dog Jumpsuit Pet Clothes Pjs
- 【Highlight】So cute this amazing kind of pajamas for your dog baby! Different expressions and it's perfect for her/him to wear it to sleep or normal party or just take photo with you. Of course, it can get friends' more love and attention!
- 【Craft】4-legs design with elastic waist. Keep your dog warm during cool nights with a comfortable pair of dog pjs. Puppy pajamas are also a good idea as new puppies have less fat than an adult dog to help them keep warm. No needs to worry about midnight potty breaks as many of our dog pajamas have an open belly for easy potty time.【note】Just for dogs!
- 【Scope of application】Suitable for small sized dogs, such as Chihuahua, Poodle,Cup Poodle, Pomeranian, Yorshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Cocker Spaniel and so on.
- 【Size】 XS-L. Please measure your dog’s body, neck and chest size before buying. Size XS: neck: 9.5’’-10’’, chest: 12’’-12.5’’, length: 7.5’’-8’’. Size S: neck: 9.5’’-10’’, chest: 14’’-14.5’’, length: 9.5’’-10’’. Size M: neck: 9.5’’-10’’, chest: 16’’-16.5’’, length: 12’’-12.5’’. Size L: neck: 10.5’’-11’’, chest: 18’’-18.5’’, length: 14’’-14.5’’. We recommend that you can buy a bigger size for your puppy.
CuteBone, a brand that specializes in designing personalized fashion clothes for pets. Since 2016, we have provided personalized styling services for thousands of pets. Especially the banana pajamas style, which is popular with pet owners and loved by many celebrities! "CuteBone's clothes make my dogs look cuter and more fashionable, and they are now my fur kids' favorite like bones".
CuteBone dog pajamas are made from super high quality fabric that is very soft and they come in a variety of sizes and feature many different adorable designs! They are easy to put on and take off. And fit so nicely whether your pet is sleeping, playing or relaxing. You're assured that your furbaby will be kept warm, comfortable and stylish in their CuteBone adorable pajamas!
CuteBone dog clothes are mainly for small sized dogs, puppies, doggies, pooches, such as Chihuahua, Yorshire Terrier, Maltese, Bichon Frise, Shih Tzu, Poodle, Cup Poodle, King Charles Spaniel, Pug, Small Schnauzer, Mini Doberman, West Highland White Terrier, Papillon, Pomeranian, Cocker Spaniel, Pekingese, Scottish terrier, Beagle, Boston Terrier, Young French Bulldog, Young Labrador and so on.
Pet Measuring Guide - Please Measure Your Pet before Purchasing
Use a tape measure to take the following measurements while the dog is standing up.
- CHEST GIRTH = Widest girth of the dog's chest just behind the front legs
- BACK LENGTH = From the "V" point of the vest to the tail
- NECK GIRTH = Girth of the neck where the collar naturally sits
Important Sizing Note
|1||Different sellers have different size charts standard.|
|2||Your baby usually wears size "M" doesn't mean all size "M" will fit him/her.|
|3||Please don't guess the size for your fur kids.|
|4||Measure your pet when decide to order instead of old measurements.|
|5||Our clothes are only suitable for small breeds of dogs.|
|6||There are some breeds that are more difficult to size including bulldogs, corgis, basset hounds and dachshunds. If your dog belongs to these breeds, or your pet is a cat or other small animals, please ask us for help.|
|7||All dimensions are estimates. The size chart is for reference only.|
|8||Our sizing runs a little different than other pet products, so we highly recommend you to choose the size according to the following sizing chart.|
|9||The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room (1~2cm) to spare in the chest and neck).|
|10||If your dog is between sizes, please size up.|
|11||If there is a difference between the neck and the chest, follow the chest size.|
|12||If your dog is underage, please take the growth factor into consideration when choosing the size.|
|13||Choose the size depends on your pet's latest measures and weight.|
|14||If you're not sure what size should get, Of course that you can send us your dog's sizes information for help, we would like to help you to pick out the correct size.|