Castaway Organics Worm Food for All Composting Worms and Bait Worms
- Trusted by zoos, universities, commercial breeders, and hobbyists since 2017. Professionally designed for optimal nutrition with a balanced blend of oats, alfalfa, corn, and added vitamins and minerals. Your worms will love it, guaranteed.
- Worms can live off of food scraps alone, but watch them thrive when using as a supplement or sole food source. Used for raising and breeding composting and bait worms, helps to maintain proper pH level in the bedding.
- Perfect for supplementing the diet of your vermicomposting system, provides nutrients food scraps may not provide and results in a premium quality worm casting for garden use.
- Excellent worm food to grow your baitworms bigger, juicier, and faster for better fishing. Use with any worm species including Red Wigglers, European Nightcrawlers, African Nightcrawlers, Canadian Nightcrawlers, Dew Worms, and others.
- Use as a gutload when feeding worms to reptiles, fish, birds, and poultry flock. Balanced Calcium to Phosphorous ratio. Also works for feeding mealworms and superworms, too
Castaway Organics Worm Feed provides your worms with a complete nutritional profile supplying vitamins and minerals necessary for fast growth and reproduction of your colony. Worms can live off of food scraps alone, but watch them thrive when feeding this food as a supplement or when your vegetable scraps are running low.
Protein Min. 12.0 %
Crude Fat Min. 3.0%
Crude Fiber Max. 10 %
Calcium Min. .6 % Max 1.4 %
Phosphorus Min .4%
Salt Min. 0.1%
Selenium Min .02ppm
Zinc Min 25.00ppm
Copper Min .9 ppm
Vitamin E Min 4.30IU/LB
Vitamin A Min .5 KIU/LB
Vitamin D3 Min .05KIU/LB