Carefresh 99% Dust-Free Natural Paper Small Pet Bedding with Odor Control
- Small Pet Bedding: Our clean, white natural paper fiber bedding makes the softest, driest most comfortable home for small pets
- Pillowy Soft: Comfyfluff natural paper bedding made from scratch is gentle on sensitive feet with perfect texture for burrowing, tunneling, nesting, or creating a hamster hideout; ideal rat, mice or guinea pig bedding, rabbit litter or for small pets
- Exceptional Odor Control: Ideal for use as hamster bedding, guinea pig habitat lining, or bunny bedding, our pet-safe, proven odor-control formula suppresses ammonia odors for up to 10 days
- Ultra-Absorbent: 2X more absorbent than shavings, our natural paper bedding keeps small pets and their homes warm and dry with no more soggy messes to clean up
- 99 percent Dust-Free: Free of harmful chemicals and synthetic dyes, our high performance bedding is virtually dust free so your pet can enjoy a cleaner, healthier home. Biodegradable and compostable means better for the planet too
Specifically designed for small pets, carefresh pet bedding is sustainably made from scratch with pillowy-soft, ultra-absorbent natural paper fiber. Whether filling a hamster's home or looking for the perfect guinea pig bedding, our natural small animal bedding provides your pet with a soft, safe, clean and dry place to burrow, nest, and nap. Free of harmful chemicals and synthetic dyes, this 99% dust-free high performance bedding is also biodegradable and compostable, meaning clean-up is always quick and easy while ensuring a cleaner, healthier home for your furry friend. Treat your beloved pet to the bedding of choice for guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, chinchillas and ferrets. carefresh only uses reclaimed paper fiber and untreated wood from sustainable sources, free of harmful chemicals and other pollutants, and we've been doing it proudly for over 30 years. Variations in product, color, texture and size can occor due to our commitment to using sustainable practices to protect the future of our planet.