Bonlux RGB LED Aquarium Light - Color Changing LED Fish Tank Hood Light with Extendable Brackets, Dimmable RGB LED Light for Freshwater Saltwater Marine Full Spectrum Light
Sale Sold out
Regular price $70.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Benificial for Fish & Plants -- Fish, aquatic low light and higher light plants are growing good under RGB aquarium hood lights kit, like money wort, java moss and coral etc.. You can fell free to create different lighting effects of sunrise, noonday, and sunset by using the remote, which provides a healthy and vibrant environment for fish tank.
- Multi Color & Modes -- Fish tank light has 16 colors and 4 modes with wireless remote. Also, light has a dimmer and options for flash, strobe, fade, smooth transitions, colors are vibrant on your aquarium.
- Wide Applications -- Fish tanks color led lights ideal for freshwater/saltwater fish, and low light level plants like java moss, java ferns, banana plants, anubia, hornwort and anacharis.
- Adjustable Length -- With extendable bracket to adjust the length to fit your fish tank, fits tank 29inch-37inch (75cm-95cm) in length.
- High Quality Material -- Multi-Color Aquarium light is made of high quality plastic materials, such as aluminum alloy, plastic and stainless steel stent. It is specifically designed for reliable and long term performance.
Bonlux RGB Aquarium Hood Lighting LED Fish Tank Light
- LEDs: 96pcs high brightness 5050 RGB SMD LED chips
- Dimension: 69x9.5x5cm (27.2x3.7x1.97inch)
- Power: 16W
- Input Voltage: AC 85-265V
- Light Color: RGB color changing (with remote controller)
- Beam angle: 120°
- Suitable Tank Length: 75cm/ 29inch - 95cm/ 37inch. With extendable bracket to fits your tank
- 1 x RGB LED Aquarium Light
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 2 x Extendable Brackets
- 1 x 1A US Adaptor
- Use the remote controller to change colors or modes, you could enjoy your own leisure time with your lovely fish under different light effects. Also colorful lights bring fun to your cute fishes themselves too.
- Without the remote, colors can be changes by pressing the button on the cord.
- This RGB LED aquarium light is not waterproof, don't put it into the water.
- Adaptor is not waterproof please stay away from water and moisture.
- Please point at the receiver on the cord when you are using the remote controller.
- Turn off the power before cleaning the lamp.
How to reset Bonlux RGB LED Aquarium Light? (If the remote can't control the light)
- 1, Please turn off the fish tank light.
- 2, Press and hold "W" to aim at the IR receiver for 5-10 seconds.
- 3, When the light is flashing, that means reset successfully.
|Power||12 Watts||20 Watts|
|Suitable Tank Length||21"-29"||37"-45"|