Aqua Culture Aquarium Gravel, Caribbean, 25 Lb
- Mixed, blue-colored aquarium gravel
- Beautifies your underwater world and provides a surface for beneficial bacterial growth
- Combine with plants and decor for a healthy and natural environment
- May also be used in hobbies and crafts, ponds, and terrariums
- Pair with other Aqua Culture plants and decorations to create a unique look for your aquarium
Gravel is an important part of every aquarium, and Aqua Culture Caribbean Aquarium Gravel will keep your aquarium healthy when you add it to the bottom. It not only beautifies your underwater world but provides a surface for the growth of beneficial bacteria which help to convert fish waste. Combining gravel with plants and decorations, which provide cover and hiding places, will create a healthy and natural environment for your aquatic creatures. The mixed blue color of this fish aquarium gravel will complement the other colors in your aquarium tank, including your colorful fish or other marine animals. We recommend a depth of approximately two inches of gravel, especially when used with an under-gravel filter. For most aquariums, this amounts to 1.5 to 2 pounds per gallon of capacity. Keep your aquarium beautiful and healthy with Aqua Culture Caribbean Aquarium Gravel.
Aqua Culture Aquarium Gravel, Caribbean, 25 lb: