Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra-Slim Data USB Hub with 2 Ft Extended Cable [Charging Not Supported], for Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Imac, Surface Pro, XPS, PC, Flash Drive, Mobile HDD
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Big Expansion: Transform one of your computer’s USB ports into four with this USB hub. (Does not support charging)
- SuperSpeed Data: Use the USB hub to sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps—fast enough to transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- For Desktop or Laptop Setups: Set up your workstation however you want with 2 ft of cable. Use the included cable tie to adjust the length for maximum comfort and productivity.
- What You Get: Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, cable tie, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
High-Speed Data Transfer
Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 5Gbps data speeds.
For Desktop or Laptop Setups
Some USB hub cables are so incredibly short they almost defeat the purpose of convenience. With two full feet of cable and cable tie, you can adjust the length to perfectly suit your laptop or desktop workstation.
No matter which way you bend or twist, this cable will stay firmly connected to the USB hub; even wrapped up inside a bag.
Save Desk Space
An incredibly compact design saves on clutter, leaving room for all those accessories you’ll be plugging in.
Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub
The Small and Speedy USB 3.0 Hub
Turn one of your computer’s USB ports into 4 for your device charging and data management.
Use the USB hub to transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high-definition movie in seconds—no more wait times when sending and receiving important files.
Reinforced built-in cable, sturdy exterior casing and heat-resistant connectors ensure incredible durability.
With an extended 2 ft cable, organizing your workspace just the way you like has gotten much easier.
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OSx 10.6-10.12 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice), MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported, or may not work in close proximity to a hub or other USB 3.0 device.
This USB hub does not support charging.
For a stable connection, avoid connecting devices that exceed a total of 900 mA. Devices are usually rated as follows:
Mouse 100 mA
USB Flash Drive 100 mA
Camera 300 mA
Keyboard 500 mA
External Hard Drive 900 mA
|USB-A Data Port||4||4||6||2||2||2|
|USB-A Charging Port||2.1A (10.5W)|
|USB-C Data Port||1||1||1|
|USB-C PD Input||85W (100W PD wall charger and USB-C to C cable required)||85W (100W PD wall charger and USB-C to C cable required)||53W (65W PD wall charger and USB-C to C cable required)|
|HDMI Port (4K @ 30Hz)||1||4K @ 60Hz||1|
|SD / TF Slot||2||2|
|Material||Polycarbonate||Polycarbonate||Polycarbonate||Aluminum & Polycarbonate||Polycarbonate||Aluminum|
|Cable Length||2 ft||0.6 ft||2.6 ft||0.6 ft||0.6 ft||0.6 ft|