4PCS Aquarium Moss Balls,Live Aquarium Plants Green Moss Decorative Ball for Fish Tank Ornaments Freshwater Terrarium Moss Decoration
- It is able to improve the water quality and does not need soil to grow.
- The preserved moss looks evergreen and pretty that can be used all year round.
- The best gift for decorating the aquarium, terrariums, fish tanks, jars, vases, and other containers.
- Moss balls are easy to care for, they can be simply added to the aquarium. If kept in a separate decoration, they need their water changed every 10 to 14 days, more often during the hot summer months to keep them healthy.
- Color: Green
- Shape: Round
- Package Included: 4 x Moss Balls
This moss ball is perfect as a decoration for the aquarium, fish tank, and terrarium. It is a quick and easy way to add greenery, enhance the visual appeal and make it more beautiful for aquariums or fish tanks. It is completely safe for aquatic fish and suitable for both fresh and saltwater environments. 4 Pcs moss balls made of living green algae balls, about 4Cm In diameter after soaking In water. Water temperature 5-28C. It is a unique species of an aquatic plant, beautiful in appearance, and easy to raise. it is very suitable for the breeding of shrimp tanks and other small tanks. It can increase Aesthetics And Help Stabilize water quality. There Is no need to enter the soil when planting, Just place it directly in the water. when you first enter the tank, If the algae balls are suspended on the water surface, please put the algae balls in the water and squeeze them by hand. squeeze out the air in it to sink. No soil is needed for planting, Just put it in the water. Provides shelter, hiding spots, and entertainment venues for the fish.