12 Grids Reptiles Eggs Incubator Tray, Amphibians Hatchery Box with Thermometer, Reptile Breeding Box
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- The tray is based on suspended incubation method(the surface of minimum egg contact with maximum air circulation eggs), where the eggs don not touch with substrate but suspended above the tray. This increases air circulation and improves hatch rates
- Easy to clean, can be repeatedly used. The thermometer sent is for obseving temperature
- 12 Grids design, simple to manage, convenient for storage 12 eggs
- Made of trasparent plastic material, durable and unbreakable, which is easy to observe the small reptiles birth
- Suitable for hatching different smaller reptiles. It can be a nice gift for your kids or friends who like observing incubation process
Large Capacity: 6 large groups of egg troughs, can put 12 eggs.
Easy to clean, Convenient storage, Repeated use. Made of plastic for great durability.
White transparent color Cover allow you observe the Condition or Birth of the Egg from outside.
Effective isolation and hatching: Prevent moldy conditions due to contact between eggs and mats, isolate eggs and mats, and better organize hatching seedlings.
You can put a thermometer in it (included), making it intuitive and convenient to test the temperature of the incubator, and it can be placed directly in the box after use.
Color: white transparent.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x 12 Grids Egg Incubator.
1 x Thermometer.