Nylabone Gourmet Style Dog Chew Toy Stick Chicken X-Large/Souper (1 Count)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $33.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- FLAVOR YOU CAN SEE – Uniquely crafted with bold bits of gourmet flavor roasted throughout
- UNIVERSALLY LOVED SHAPE – Safer and cleaner alternative to real sticks
- DURABLE DOG TOY – Made of tough material for long-lasting enjoyment
- HELPS CLEAN TEETH – Stick chew toy helps reduce plaque and tartar as dogs chew
- GUARANTEED YOUR DOG WILL LOVE IT – If you're not satisfied, return the chew toy for your money back
- FOR EXTRA-LARGE DOGS – Chew toy intended for dogs over 50 pounds
- CRAVE-WORTHY FLAVOR THROUGHOUT – Made with savory chicken flavor dogs can't resist
THE GOURMET STYLE STORY
Inspired by that distinct “this is the life” feeling of satisfaction, Nylabone’s Gourmet Style chew toys are made to wow flavor-obsessed dogs who crave a new type of chewing experience. Applying decades of expertise, this latest formula is uniquely crafted with enticing flavor bits you can see—leaving even the most particular pups with a sense of chewing gratification! Satisfy your furry friend's natural chewing instincts with these veterinarian-recommended chew toys for dogs.
SAFER THAN REAL STICKS
This universally loved shape looks like the real thing, but is safer and cleaner than sticks found in the outdoors. With its gourmet flavor roasted throughout, it is also a far more delicious alternative! Plus, this stick dog toy has a unique texture that helps clean teeth as dogs chew.
ABOUT NYLABONE CHEW TOYS
For over 60 years, Nylabone has been trusted for the highest-quality chew toys in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, strengths, and flavors. Our veterinarian-recommended dog chew toys safely satisfy dogs’ natural chewing instincts and help encourage positive, non-destructive habits.
GUARANTEED YOUR DOG WILL LOVE IT
Before we introduce new products to dogs and pet parents everywhere, we make sure our very own dogs love them first! If you’re not happy with your Nylabone chew toy for any reason, simply return it to us with the sales receipt for your money back. Or, reach out to our Consumer Care team so we can help make it right (and talk about how much we also love our dogs).