Bilot Dog Agility Bar Jump, 36 Wide. Height of Bar Is Adjustable so That Small to Large Dogs Can Jump over the Bar.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $113.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 36 Wide. Height of bar is adjustable so that small to large dogs can jump over the bar.
- USE ANYWHERE - Our dog agility training bar is fitted with a sturdy stand, which allows you to set up the hurdle on hard soil, solid pavement or soft grassy areas. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- SAFE FOR FURRY FRIENDS - Want safe and accident-free training sessions? Our training bar is made of durable plastic that does not have any sharp edges or pointy ends that can injure your dog.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - This training bar comes with all the fittings and clip-on brackets that are needed for setting up the whole piece. Theres no need for you to purchase separate screws or tools.
- HASSLE-FREE STORAGE AND CARRYING - Our agility training bar disassembles in a jiffy and comes with a handy carrying bag where you can safely store all the bars and poles when not in use.
36" Wide - Want to improve your dog's agility and jumping form for competitions? Teaching your dog how to jump properly is essential if you are competing in agility contests. But simply training your dog is a good form of exercise, both for you and your four-legged friend. Plus, you get to spend some quality time together, too! However, most training bar jumps sold today are designed to be stood on the ground without any frame--okay for even yards and indoor floors, but useless on rougher terrain. What you want is a training bar that can be firmly set up on any surface. The Bilot Dog Agility Bar Jump sets the bar high in functionality and portability. This agility training bar features a sturdy plastic bar and frame that will keep up with your dog's rigorous training activities. Lightweight and easy to assemble, this bar jump set is perfect for practicing in the park or right in the comfort of your own backyard. This training bar features clip on brackets that will allow you to easily raise or lower the jumping bar in just a few seconds. The whole piece is free from sharp or pointed edges, ensuring that your dog is safe from accidents or injuries during training. Set up this bar jump on grass, sand, or hard soil with ease - forget about forcefully sticking the poles on solid ground.