Simple Deluxe 1056 GPH Submersible Pump with 15' Cord, Water Pump for Fish Tank, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fountains, Ponds, Statuary, Aquariums & Inline
- #1 has pre-filter included - Pre-filter on the intake prevents debris from entering your pump and extend the life of your pump, max flow rate: 1056 GPH, max lift height 12 feet
- Durable quality - Our polished aluminum oxide ceramic impeller shaft insures long pump life because it is non-corrodible and more than 3 times as hard as stainless steel. Epoxy resin encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts
- Safe & easy - Safe for fish with no exposed copper. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our electric cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures
- 3 size threaded nozzles. 83 inch, 1.06 inch, 1.34 inch) – Please note inline and outlet nozzles has different thread size. The thicker ones are for Inline use and the thinner ones are for outlet
- Versatile - Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems
Simple Deluxe pumps are quality products, designed using the very latest technological developments. The pumps are suitable for use in hydroponic systems, ponds, aquariums, fountains & filter systems. The pumps have been developed on the basis of the so-called synchronous technology, whereby the electrical parts are fully encapsulated in epoxy resin. The pumps have an economical, powerful & reliable motor. The entire series are suitable for installation on dry land for in-line use or submersible into the water. Our submersible pumps are equipped with a ceramic shaft & therefore also suitable for use in salt water.