Reptile Heat Lamp - Certified Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Bulb 110V 150W for Pets, Reptiles Habitats, Amphibians, Hamsters, Snakes, Birds, Poultry, Chicken Coop and More
Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- PERFECT 24-HOUR HEAT SOURCE: The ceramic heat lamp emits infrared heat energy and keep animals warm. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
- NO LIGHT IS EMITTED: No light means the heating source will not disturb the sleeping pattern of animals. It’s the perfect heating source for all kind of pets, reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, poultry and more.
- SUITABLE FOR HUMID ENVIRONMENTS: The ceramic heat lamp is made of high quality clay ideal for high humidity terrariums. Each lamp can last up to 20,000 hours or even longer. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- HIGH HEAT EFFICIENCY: The Infrared heat produced by the flat-faced design lamp warms reptiles very efficiently. It also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium making it warm and cozy.
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. The ceramic heat lamp can be used with an E27 or E26 ceramic socket. Reach out to us should you have any questions. We are happy to help. POWER: 150W; VOLTAGE: 110-120V AC.