Quickun Lightweight Grade PVC Vinyl Tubing, 5/8" ID X 3/4" OD Plastic Flexible Hybrid Clear PVC Tubing Hose BPA Free Line, 32.8FT
- PVC Material - Tubing is made of high quality PVC material, lightweight and flexible, can withstand rough handling and multiple usage. Smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing.
- Tubing Details - PVC vinyl tubing, ID: 5/8", OD: 3/4", 32.8 feet, Wall thickness: 1mm; Hardness: 73A (firm); Temperature Range : 23°F to 149°F (-5°C to 65°C); Working Pressure: 60PSI.
- Durable Use - PVC material is resistant to abrasions and corrosion. This plastic tubes are easy to use, shape, and bend and can be easily cut by any cutting tool. Generally resistant to most alkali, alcohol, and mild acids and chemicals.
- Low Pressure Applications - Hybrid PVC tubing is applicable to industrial and agricultural, engineering, fish farming, and other fields, or laboratory applications for transferring liquid and gas, such as air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, ponds, indoor water garden and other home uses.
- Excellent Customer Service - Our aim is to provide consumers with more practical and durable hoses. Any questions about the product, please CONTACT US. We will reply you within 24 Hours and solve your problems until you’re satisfied.
Clear Vinyl Tubing is made of high quality PVC material, resistant to abrasions and corrosion. Vinyl tubing features outstanding clarity, lightweight and flexible, smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing. Excellent aging resistant performance, long-term use without being aged, clear tubing is great for use with low pressure air, liquid, chemical and gases, and low temperature usage.