Pawfly 4 PCS Air Stone Bar 4 Inch Bubble Release Mineral Blue Airstones for Fish Tank Aquarium Pump
- Medium Bubbles: The air stone bars produce an abundant cascade of bubbles which form a rectangle bubble wall, increasing oxygen in your aquarium or fish tank.
- Model: ASB100; jetting volume: 1.3 L / min; recommended air pump power: > 2.5 W; standard ID airline tubing: 3/16 inch. Fit for aquariums and tank.
- Mineral Material: This air stone is made of natural mineral material with a green plastic base, causing no effect to the health of your lovely fish.
- Stable in Water: Each stone measures 4.5 x 0.8 x 0.5 inches (L x W x T) and weighs 1 oz. Its cuboid shape allows it to lie steadier than other shapes in the tank.
- Easy to Use: Soak the stone completely in water for 1 hour before use. Clean regularly by a brush as they get clogged after weeks or months of usage.
Pawfly is dedicated to producing superior aquarium accessories. We specialize in all must-have aquarium accessories such as air pump, air stone, fish net, shrimp net, magnetic brush, check valve, tubing and splitter to set up your aquarium.
4 Inch Blue Air Stone Bar
An air stone, whose purpose is to gradually diffuse air into the tank and provide oxygen for the fish to breathe, is a necessity to have around your house if you are a lover of aquatic animals.
The 4 inch air stone bars are made of high-quality mineral material. Sintered at high temperature, the stones are sturdy and durable, have high dissolved oxygen rate and create even and medium bubbles rather than a limited number of large ones.
- Medium air bubbles
- Steadier cuboid shape
- Driven by small air pump
- Ideal for aquarium and tank
- Soak for 1 hour before use
Basically bigger air stones can produce more nice bubbles when connected with powerful air pumps. If you connect a bigger air stone to a small pump, the bubbles will be produced only at the front of the stone. So choose a proper air pump according to the size of your air stone.
The most common shape of this device is cylinder. However, you can also find it in globe, disc or evenly cubic shape. The cylindrical stones exist in many sizes and colors, the disc-shaped stones stay steady at the bottom of your tank and the globular ones can produce more bubbles in the same size.
You need an air pump more than 2.5 W to run this stone.
Soak the stone completely in water about 1 hour before use.
Clean the stones regularly as they get clogged and replace them when not working properly.
|Jetting Volume||1.3 L/min||2 L/min||3.3 L/min||2.5 L/min||10 L/min||15 L/min|
|Dimension||4.5" x 0.8" x 0.5"||8" x 0.8" x 0.5"||12" x 0.8" x 0.5"||4" x 1.5" (L x W)||8'' x 1.5'' (L x W)||12'' x 0.5'' (L x W)|
|Pump Power Needed||> 2.5 W||> 7 W||> 7 W||> 4 W||> 7 W||> 7 W & 0.025 MPa|
|Soaking Time||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour|
|Application||Fish tank, Aquarium||Fish tank, Aquarium||Fish tank, Aquarium||Fish tank, Aquarium||Fish tank, Aquarium||Fish tank, Aquarium|