Meric Block Toy for House Birds, 12-Inches Tall 4-Inches Wide, Nibbling Keeps Beaks Trimmed, Preening Keeps Feathers Groomed, Edible, Food-Grade Multicolored Wooden Blocks, 1-Pc
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- ✔ ENCOURAGES YOUR SMALL BIRDS MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY --- Toys are a necessity for wrens, finches, and robins. They provide essential physical activity so that our intelligent feathered pets stay healthy. Bird Chewing Toy by Meric provides opportunities which they undertake when living in their native habitat. There are several Multi-colored blocks in this single toy to entice your bird. These blocks are arranged in multiple layers to climb and explore.
- ✔ REDUCES LONELINESS OF YOUR BIRDS --- A chickadee with nothing to do is a prime candidate for behavioral problems. Some smaller birds tend to be more disruptive during certain times of the year usually during their breeding period. Meric bird chewing and preening toy is a perfect companion to keep your house pets busy, less disruptive, and have more fun hours.
- ✔ BIRDS LOVE BRIGHT & COLORFUL TOYS --- Few small and wild birds are visually very responsive. Bright colors attract them. They tend to explore more when they see vibrant colors which keep them mentally charged. Since birds love playing just like kids, they are always on the lookout for doing something rather than just sit around in their cage. This colorful bird toy gives them the right opportunity, making it the perfect toy for them.
- ✔ EDIBLE CHEW TOY --- It is important for the avian species that we give them something to chew on. In the wild, they engage in chiseling holes and tearing up branches. This is something innate to them. The wooden blocks chew toy by Meric is painted with edible colors and blocks are made from wood along with a cotton rope.
- ✔ RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR BIRD --- The Bird Chewing Toy by Meric comes with a standard size of 12” (31 cm) x 4” (9cm) and fits well in your beloved feathered pet’s cage. The included metal buckle holds this toy in place. Its crunch potential is ideal for small and medium-sized birds. It is suggested for finches, sparrows, doves, and cardinals. .