JAJALE JD Submersible Water Pump Ultra Quiet for Pond,Aquarium,Fish Tank,Fountain,Hydroponics
- Our pumps are epoxy sealed and pass the voltage withstand test in compliance with the UL standard. 100% inspection is fulfilled for Quality Control according to ISO. The Motor impeller shaft is made of ceramic which is resistant to corrosion. While working, they are incredibly quiet and efficient and energy-saving with high lift. It can raise the water column to Max Head: 9.8 ft (3m). (Make sure to connect the water pipe to the smallest nozzle and make sure the joint is tightly sealed).
- These pumps are easy to clean and no tools are required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. Appearance volume：L 6.5 in. W 3 in. H 5.5 in.
- These amphibious pumps can be used in both saltwater and freshwater.
- This Amphibious pump is capable of the following setups – return pump, closed-loop, inline, and submersible. When being used as an external pump, make sure air is unable to get into the hose, because the pump is only intended to keep water flowing. This pump has a “smart shutdown”. If there is no water, the pump will automatically shut off.
- Powerful AC motors can produce 45w Power，Maximum water flow 1200 GPH – 4500 L/H，It has an adjustable flow. The wire is 6-foot 3 Prong Grounded Plug SJTW Cord (US), UL certification.
The JD Series water pumps range from 920 to 2245 GPH. The JD Series amphibious water pumps can function both in and outside of water. The optional filter housing will keep debris from entering the pump, or simply connect the hose to tubing attached to your pond or aquarium setup. The rotor is made with corrosion resistant ceramic, making it ideal for saltwater use. These large amphibious water pumps are an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any medium to large freshwater or saltwater aquarium, fountain, or outdoor water feature. This powerful pump is completely submersible and is ideal for your pond or hydroponics setup. The flow rate is adjustable, and it is easy to disassemble and clean. Its four suction cups make it easy to stick to the bottom of any slippery surface. We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene. Power cables and plugs are made of UL copper enameled wire. The pump is recommended for freshwater or saltwater use in temperatures between 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
The JD series pumps are an excellent choice for outdoor water features. These pumps are amphibious, which means they don't have to be submerged in water in order to function. This makes them an incredible application for water circulation and filtration in outdoor ponds, water features and fountains.
1. Surface Cover 9. Outlet (20mm)
2. Pump Body 10. Fast switch cover
3. Outlet (6-8mm) 11. Filter cover
4. Outlet (25mm) 12. Adjust switch
5. Threaded reducer (30mm) 13. Impeller cover
6. Threaded reducer (35mm) 14. Rotor and impeller
7. Outlet (19mm) 15. O-ring
8. Inlet elbow 16. Suction cup
The JD water pump is a diverse piece of equipment. It can be used submerged in a water source or hooked up directly to piping. For this reason the pump is amphibious. Simply remove the filter housing on the front to connect your tubing to a water source.
Variation and Customization
Multiple Connectors and Fittings
These water pumps come with many adapters and fittings to make it easier to set them up inside or outside of your ecosystem. Included are four outlets of difference sizes, one inlet elbow and two threaded reducers. All parts of the pump are easy to change or assemble. No screws or power tools are required for disassembly.
The JD Series pump is an extremely diverse piece of equipment. It can be used both submerged underwater or on land connected to fittings. This pump only needs to be connected to an electric source and tubing, making it perfect for hiding or disguising. The four strong suction cups will keep it in place on any tank floor or flat surface. It is ideal for use in ponds, water features and medium or large aquariums.