Hydromaxx Non Kink, Corrugated, Flexible PVC Water Garden Hose and Pond Tubing. Made in USA. Thick Wall. US/UL Sizing (1/2" Dia X 50 Ft)
- Very flexible - ideal for working in confined areas. Saves time, labor and cost.
- Reduces the number of required fittings and permits the installer/user to make smooth, tight turns.
- PVC tube with raised exterior PVC helix for strength and flexibility. Smooth inside - permits unrestricted flow, reducing operating costs.
- Sun, ozone (UV) and chemical resistant. The black hosing can easily be camouflaged. HydroMaxx tubing is non-toxic and will not harm fish or plants.
- Designed for use with barbed or insert fittings and appropriate clamps.
Flexible Non-Kink Water Garden Pond Tubing (US or UL Size) This tubing works best with Alita, Atlantic Water Gardens, Aquascape, Little Giant, Oase Products. Due to variations in fittings, some buildup may be required for secure fit. Our Non-Kink Flexible PVC tubing, commonly referred to as “non-kink”, “kink free tubing”, “water garden hose”, “pond tubing” , “flex pond” and “corrugated tubing” is perfect for use with water gardening, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, aquariums and fish hatcheries, drains, light farming and gardening and light irrigation. While it is not as strong and durable as our flexible PVC pipe, it is somewhat more flexible and lighter. Corrugated on the outside for strength and smooth on the inside to speed water flow, reduce material build-up and reduce friction, this lightweight tubing can easily be routed in any direction necessary without the use of multiple fittings, thus simplifying plumbing layouts and the installation of your job. It can be used in areas where space (for fittings) is limited and/or in situations that simply will not accommodate rigid pipe.