Habitech 2-Pack In-Line Barbed Ball Valve 13Mm for 1/2 Inch Tubing .520 ID - Regulate and Shut-Off/On Water Flow
Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Important: Be sure to check the sizes and buy the right valve. This 13mm ball valve works with 1/2" tubing with 0.520 Inside Diameter (ID). If you need valves for 1/2" drip irrigation tubing, which has a larger inside diameter .570 to .620, then select the 16mm size valve.
- Complete Flow Control: 1/2-inch inline ball valves (2 Pack) are the perfect way to regulate the water flow of your aquarium, aquatic or hydroponic systems with a simple turn of the knob. Slip your tubing onto the barbed ends of this shut-off valve coupling to control, disperse, slow, divert or completely stop water flow.
- Fully Adjustable: Adjust the flow anywhere from full-open to full-stop. Easy to install and use with clear on and off markings. Compactly sized and smooth to turn, these quality acetal barb ball valves won't stick like PVC ball valves.
- Versatile: Customize a secondary water zone, create individual dripline control, use as tank valves, drain valves, return valves or in any situation where fluid restriction is needed. For use with aquarium plumbing, pump return line, canister filter, protein skimmer, calcium reactor, phosban reactor, saltwater applications, RV camper and trailers, pex tubing, hydroponics, aquaponics, etc.
- Leak-Free Seal: These non-corrosive plastic flow valve fittings are guaranteed to provided a secure, watertight connection that handles an operating pressure of up to 45 PSI. Constructed to be heat, chemical and wear-resistant assure long term reliability of connections. Confidently install these barbed fittings without clamps by using our Valve Sizing Chart (see photo) to get the perfect fit. Match the ID (Inner Diameter) of your hose or tube with the acceptable IDs listed on the chart.