FREESEA 95 GPH 4W Ultra Quiet Mini Submersible Pump for Aquariums, Fish Tank, Pond, Fountain Water Pump
- 💧 Ultra Quiet Design: The relible and duarable motor does not produce much noise, giving you quiet environment.This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size aquarium, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems.
- 💧 Adjustable Flow Rate: Designed with a adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate, the maximal flow rate can be up to 95 GPH. It can elevate column of water up to 2.0ft.
- 💧 Detachable & Cleanable: No need any tools to detach it, easy to seperate, easy to clean.
- 💧 Mini Size: The mini size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise in the water. Dimensions:1.8in x 1.8in x 1.4in.
- 💧 Suction cups & Two Nozzles: Suction cups is great for mounting onto the glass surface. Equipped with two nozzles, one is 1/3" diameters, the other is 1/2"diameters, providing different water flow effects.
1. As this aquarium pump is submersible, and need to be put into water fully before power on to avoid the aquarium pump burning out.
2. If the water pump is stuck by anything like Mud, garbage, sea salt, etc. need to be cleaned with clean water before use.
3. The operating temperature range:40-95℉.
4. Due to all the pumps need to be professional water testing by our manufacturer before shipment, if the water pump you received has a little water, please don't worry, the little water was left from professional water testing, it is a normal phenomenon. It is new and normal pump.
5. Due to the shipping transport, one or two broken pump is inevitable, if you received the shipping damaged pump, please get back to us to get the replacement or compensation.
6. The inner shaft will be with a bit little little lubricant to ensure the motor is working well, If you are raising sensitive fish or aquatic plants, please use them in other tanks for a short time then move it into fish tanks.
7. Please confirm the 110V-120V/60Hz is okay on your side.And if your place is not conform to the North American power standard (110v-120v /60Hz) , the water pump will be damaged as the different voltage.
8. Prohibit no-load running. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.（Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. ）
9.The maximum flow rate is 95 GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 95 GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 95 GPH.
Max Flow Rate: 95 GPH , H-Max (Lift Height): 2.0 ft , Power: 4 Watts , Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60Hz
Length of Power Cord: 5.9ft , Dimension: 1.8in x 1.8in x 1.4in , 2 Nozzles： 1/2" and 1/3"
|Product Name||Wave Maker||Aquarium Heater||fountain pump||fish tank||fountain pump||Aquarium Pump|
|Size||6 W 1056 GPH||50 W||30w 550GPH||1.2 Gallon||8W 95 GPH||330 GPH|