Fovien Bird'S Nest Bird Perches Play Stand Gym Parrot Playground Playgym Playpen Playstand Swing Bridge Tray Wood Climb Ladders Wooden Conure Parakeet Macaw 1PCS
Sale Sold out
Regular price $88.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- [OUR COMMITMENT]-High quality wood bar,screws connection make it totally safe for your birds,colorful toys will appeal your birds to get to the top to keep fit.Pls notice the ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION PICTURES.If you have any problems after receiving the stand,plz let us know,we will happy to solve it,REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
- [SAFE and NATURAL]-Our playstand is totally handmade,no any toxic materials.The wood bar desn?t paint poisonous pigment or anything else,just keep natural and original.
- [HAVE A FUN ,TRAINING and EXERCISE to keep fit]-Parrots are the cleverest and cutest bird,that is why we keep it as a pet.BUT without always flying in the air and artificial feeding,they are vulnerable and easily get sick.This stand can let your bird get well trained,of course,with your help.
- [A GREAT GIFT for you bird]-We have 8 kinds of stands to choose.8 stands are different,you can see the difference from the main picture.Some includes the toys, some not, we note it in the pictures. You can buy our bird toys to decorate your bird?s home,that will be amazing.
- [WOODEN,STABLE,STURDY] bird stand is made of wood,and all the parts are connected with screws ,not glue.This way,the stand is more sturdy and more stable.Portable parrot stand is easy to move throughout the home, and you can also put it in the birdcage as a birdcage stand.
Name:wood parrot stand
Materials:screws,wood bar,stainless steel
Flexible food and water cups,can be fit on any place of the stand
Swing,ladder,nest design appeal your birds to get more exercise
Stainless steel tray-easy to clean
Well constructed, very large, easy to assemble, it is unstable or wobbles well,you can get a small screwdrivers and tighten it,
it is tightened and doesn't move.
Play gyms are safe, durable, recreation centers for small and medium parrots.
When kept as pets parrots need time outside of their cage to play, to exercise and to interact with their human companions.