DAVCO 1/2" ID X 50Ft Clear Vinyl Tubing, Low Pressure Flexible PVC Tubing, Heavy Duty UV Chemical Resistant Lightweight Plastic Vinyl Hose, BPA Free and Non Toxic
- [Ideal For Transfer]. DAVCO clear vinyl tubing is made of high quality PVC material, flexible and durable.Transparent enough to see the internal flow.
- [Tubing Details]. 1/2 inch inner diameter, 5/8 inch outer diameter, wall thickness 1/16’’, 50 feet length. MAX Working pressure: 30 PSI. Temperature range: 25℉-150℉.
- [Durable & No Knot]. DAVCO clear vinyl tubing has professional wall thickness enhancement technology makes the hose more durable, providing excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, alkalis and acids.
- [No Collapse]. DAVCO clear vinyl tubing is made of special vinyl material, and pneumatic transportation, to ensure its softness and firmness, not easy to collapse, reasonable design wall thickness, the overall weight of light, not easy to twist and block, more convenient to use.
- [High standards]. DAVCO clear vinyl tubing use professional technology and teams. The DAVCO brand has high requirements for products, and every product that is manufactured must go through 5 inspection and testing stages，ensuring that every product meets our high expectations. In addition, Our team in Los Angeles, CA is fully committed to providing 7x24 customer & technical support. Thus ensuring that customers have a good shopping experience.
- [East To Use]. The tubing is designed for most barb fittings and connectors, so it can be easily connected to the fittings. If it is fixed with clips, it will be safer and not easy to slip off.
- [MULTI-PURPOSE]. Transparent PVC tube is widely used for air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, indoor water garden, drip irrigation, water line, drain, pumps, air conditioning, humidifiers, Ac/furnace, and dehumidifiers, other home uses, props, plumbing, refrigeration, laboratory applications for transferring liquid and gas.
- [Non-toxic]. Using non-toxic materials, BPA free, can be directly used in the aquarium water supply hose, safety and security.
- [Less Labor And Time]. easy to unfold and use, can also be rolled up and stored well, ideal time and effort saving hose.
- [Experienced and professional]. DAVCO is a professional brand that is committed to the water hose production industry. For the past 10 years, our products have been sold all over the world, and countless families have used or products as their solution.
Professional manufacturer of PVC hoses, reliable quality, 100% Responsible, great choice for clear vinyl tubing.
- 100% quality
- 100% technology
- 100% pledge
- 100% service
DAVCO Clear Vinyl Tubing
DAVCO Clear plastic tubing is made of high quality PVC material, non-toxic, excellent aging resistance, with smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing. This round PVC flex tube is suitable for use with low pressure air, liquid, chemical and gases.
- Inside diameter: 1/2 inch
- Outside diameter: 5/8 inch
- Wall thickness: 1/16 inch
- Length: 10/25/50/100 feet
- Hardness: 73 A
- MAX Working pressure: 30 PSI
- Temperature range: 25℉-150℉
Inside diameter: 1/2 inch, Outside diameter: 5/8 inch, Wall thickness: 1/16 inch, Length: 10/25/50/100 feet. Our team provides 7x24 customer & comunicate, enjoy a real Pleasant shopping experience with DAVCO.
Meet Your Multiple Use Needs
High quality clear pipe are durable and long lasting. Works well for your needs and doesn't kink when doing slight bends, Not easily deformed. Crystal clear,Good soft,It can even be stretched like a rubber band.
Protect Your Health
DAVCO hose is non-toxic, BPA free, no harmful to human body plasticizer and other chemical elements.After a number of scientific ratio, the smell of DAVCO hose has been effectively controlled, there will be no poor quality materials of the acrid odor.
Meet The General Houseables Application
Ideal for home general use such as air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, aquaponics, hydroponic, pond, indoor water garden, drip irrigation, fountain, drain, water line, pumps, air conditioner condensation pump, vacuum, siphon, filters, air conditioning, humidifiers, dehumidifier, other home uses.
Meet The General Industrial Application
Can be used with most commercial barbed fittings and connectors. Suited for general low pressure industrial applications for the conveyance of chemicals, liquids, gases, and solids of suitable granular size, such as factory air lines automation machinery, pneumatic lines and other fuel line.
Meet The Other Common Application
The clarity of vinyl tubing allows for easy visible inspection and monitoring of flowing materials. Suitable for transferring liquid and gas in props, plumbing, refrigeration, dental, industrial, medical, surgical, laboratory applications. Can also be used as a protection insulation tubing, handles, crafts and bolier.
Please measure barbs or fittings, then select the right size, and pay attention to the inner and outer diameters of the product before purchasing.
When using hoses, please ensure that they are used within the specified pressure and temperature range to ensure the service life of hoses.
What should I do if I receive pipes of the wrong size or broken?
Please CONTACT TO US. We'll arrange a new tube for you.
We provide 7 X 24 hours service and have a professional service team. If you have any questions about the product, please CONTACT TO US. We will reply you within 24 Hours and solve your problems until you're satisfied.
Has a odor while received, is that normal?
It’s normal for its PVC material and sealed packaging.
It’s not chemical smell, please do not worry.
All of DAVCO's pipes have been rigorously tested and are non-toxic.
Leave it in an open place for a while and the smell will dissipate.
What should I do if the hose does not fit my fitting slightly?
1) Use a blow dryer/boiling water to heat the joint slightly to make it easier to connect, then let it cool.
PS: This method also makes it more plyable when setting up, bend to shape.
2) Please contact to us. We'll arrange a new tube for you.
Is it food grade？
The hose is Non-toxic but not food grade and cannot be used for food transportation.