AQUANEAT Aquarium Water Pump 80GPH, Adjustable, Submersible Pump, Power Head, Small Fountain Pump, for Statuary, Fish Tank, Hydroponics
- Adjustable flow rate: With a control knob, the maximal flow rate can be up to 80GPH(300L/H); Recommend maximum lift height: 1 foot
- Optional 2 outlets: Fits 5/16"or 1/2"ID (inside diameter) tubing
- Dimension: 2" x1.75" x1.25"(L x W x H), mini size, easy to hide or disguise; Length of power cord: 6 feet
- Wide application: Perfect for water fountains, pet fountain, aquariums, table fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic systems, irrigation systems and for use in any other water features.
- Note: Must be completely submersed under water. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises or stop working if blocked by debris.
This submersible pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service. It is anti-corrosive, acid-resisting and durable. Has adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
This submersible water pump is great for fresh/salt water aquarium, indoor and outdoor fountains, spout and hydroponic systems.
Adjustable water flow rate
No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean
Good for a return pump in an aquarium sump
Makes fish tank water changes a breeze
Increase circulation in the reservoir of a hydroponics setup
Contains no seals or messy oils
Suction cup mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting
Max Flow Rate: 80 GPH (300L/H)
Recommended H-Max (Lift height): 1 foot
Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60 Hz
Length of power cord: 6 feet
Outlet: Fits 5/16, 1/2 inch ID (inside diameter) tubing
DIMENSION: 2”x1.75”x1.25“ (L x W x H)
(2) Outlet adapters
1. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply and ensure the pump must be completely submersed under water. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
2. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises or stop working if blocked by debris.
3. The maximum flow rate is 80 GPH, there might be a plus-minus tolerance. Every additional foot of pipe, valve and turn will reduce the flow rate a little bit. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80 GPH
4. 2' lift height refers to the height the pump can lift water to at the minimum flow rate. At the stable and constant flow rate, the pump can lift water to about 1' height.