Creamy Body Oil Moisturizer - Body Sauce 8Oz - an Artisanal Green Treatment for Dry Skin - All Food Grade Ingredients
- How to Use: Apply me on wet skin as you are about to step out of the shower and rub me in. Start with a small amount and continue to apply as needed.
- 100% Natural Ingredients -100% Food Grade: Olive Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Safflower Oil*, Camelina Oil*, Almond Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Apricot Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, cocoa butter*, beeswax*, basil oil*, bergamot oil** 100% Certified Organic
- Abundant with Inherent Nutritional Value & Goodness : Essential Fatty Acids- Omega 3, 6, & 9, Lauric Acid, B Complex Vitamins, antioxidants A,C,&E, polyphenols & flavonoids, Vitamin K, Amino Acids, Sterols Minerals- Iron, Copper, Calcium, Manganese, Zinc, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, and Phosphorus
- Made in small batches and packaged in nontoxic reusable cobalt blue 8oz glass bottle. 16J Organics does not test on animals
- REAL FOOD FOR THE SKIN Our Skin Is A Gateway - Harmful Chemicals Can and Do Enter Our Bloodstream Through Topical Application – Know Your Cosmetics. Please Read The List Of Our Certified Organic Food Grade Ingredients Below.
16J ORGANICS IS CLEAN SKINCARE - FREE OF CHEMICALS
We Drink Green Smoothies & Juices, But What's Our Skin Having?
Feed your skin - your largest organ like you would your stomach with pure nutritionally dense ingredients.
Treat & Seal in Your Skin's Moisture
Our skin requires moisture all year round because it loses its natural lubricating oils when exposed to the external environment making it dry, flaky, and prematurely wrinkled.
Shed A Few Dead Layers
Remove dry, dead skin cells from the skin's surface to improve circulation, which leads to a beautiful, natural glow.
Cleanse Your Largest Organ
Remove impurities, improve hydration, and better your appearance. Clean your skin regularly with the proper cleansers that are gentle and won't dry the skin.
Harmful Chemicals Can And Do Enter Our Bloodstream Through Topical Application, So What We Apply To Our Skin Is Extremely Important