Aquarium 1.5 Inch Air Stone Disc Bubble Diffuser Release Tool for Air Pumps Fish Tanks Buckets Small Ponds and DWC Reservoirs, 4 Pack
- Steady medium bubbles
- Driven by 2 W - 4 W pumps
- Fit for 3/16 inch ID hose
- Stable and durable
- Ideal for fish and plants
- Soak for 1 hour before use
- Packed with 4 Pcs in total
Pawfly specializes in all must-haves of aquarium accessories such as air pumps, air stones, sponge filters, fish nets, cleaning brushes and other accessories to set up your aquariums.
1.5 Inch Air Stone Discs
The 1.5 inch air stone discs feature durability, steady bubbles and high dissolved oxygen rate. Optimal for aerating your water reservoirs and livening up your aquatics. A necessity to have in the house of aquatic lovers.
Sintered with high temperature, they are well built to produce constant bubbles for fish’s breath. Perfect for both fresh and salty water environment like fish tanks, small ponds, DWC reservoirs, aquariums, etc.
What Kind of Air Stone Should I Use?
A bigger air stone needs a more powerful pump to produce more bubbles.
Basically bigger air stones can produce more nice bubbles and they're used for powerful air pumps. If you connect a bigger air stone to a small pump, the bubbles will be produced only at the front of the stone. Small pumps go well with small air stones while powerful pumps and small stones don’t get along well.
The most common shape of this device is cylinder. However, you can also find it in globular, disc, or even cuboid shape. The cylindrical shapes can exist in many sizes and colors. Disc shapes can stay steady at the bottom of your tank, while globular ones can produce more bubbles in the case of the same size.
1.5" Air Stone Discs
The small air stone discs are well built for continuous use. They can be easily driven by nano pumps of 2 W - 4 W for constant bubbles.
Steady Medium Bubbles
With constant jetting volume of 2 L/min, each bubbler produces numbers of medium bubbles bursting steadily to increase oxygen level.
Easy to Use
Soak the stone in water about 1 hour before use. Clean it regularly as it gets clogged and replace it when not working properly.
ASD040 ASS030 Y60 AWB200 AWB300
Shape Disc Cuboid Disc Bar Bar
Jetting Volume 2 L/min 0.8 L/min 2.5 L/min 10 L/min 15 L/min
Dimension 1.5" x 0.7" (D x H) 0.6'' x 0.6'' x 1.2'' 2.35" x 0.6" (D x H) 8'' x 1.5'' (L x W) 12'' x 0.5'' (L x W)
Pump Power Needed > 2 W > 4 W > 2 W > 7 W > 7 W & 0.025 MPa
Soaking Time 1 Hour 1 Hour No 1 Hour 1 Hour
Connector Diameter 3/16" 3/16" 3/16" 3/16" 3/16"
Application Fish bowl, Tank Fish bowl, Tank Small tank Fish tank, Aquarium Fish tank, Aquarium
- Small but Enduring: Each cylinder measures 1.5" D x 0.7" T and weighs 1 oz. Small but well-constructed for continual bubbling. Ideal for fish tanks, aquariums and small ponds.
- Medium Bubbles: The air stone discs produce a good amount of dense bubbles. A great way to increase oxygen solubility in your aquarium and enliven the aquatic lives.
- Model: ASD-040; Jetting volume: 2 L/min; Recommended air pump power: 2 W - 4 W; Standard ID airline tubing: 3/16". Also great for DWC systems of small gardens.
- Reliable Material: Made of mineral material and sintered at a high temperature, it causes no effect to the health of your aquatics. Keep fish or roots growing healthily.
- Easy to Use: Soak the stone completely in water for 1 hour before use. Clean it regularly with a brush as it gets clogged after weeks or months of usage.