Landen Aqua Soil Substrate for Natural Planted Aquarium, Plant or Shrimp Stratum, Clay Gravel and Stable Porous Substrate for Freshwater Aquarium, Black Color
Sale Sold out
Regular price $63.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【Made by Nature】Made from specially processed natural material from the earth, Ideal natural planted aquarium substrate for most aquatic plants, provides healthy plant root system and for shrimps requiring softer water.
- 【For Healthy System】Developed for cultivation of aquatics plants and is also suitable substrate for shrimps. It provides fundamental minerals and trace elements, rich in organic acids and nitrogen nutrients, which promote the health and growth of shrimps straturm.
- 【High Quality Effect】Its porous constucture creates an attractive and stable breeding ground for beneficial bacteria that keep your aquarium water clean. This product can reproduce the mildly acidic water condition most aquatic plants prefer and can also extend and slow the release of the fertilizer needed for aquatic plants.
- 【Safe to Use】This product can be used suitably in aquarium. Use a bowl or plastic bag in aquarium and add water to the bowl or plastic bag allowing water to overflow softly on to the gravel bed. The initial cloudiness of the water would gone quickly as the filter system runs. This product has been strictly tested and has proved to be no harm to the fish and aquatic plants, however, for safety, please wait for at least a week if you want to move in any fish or shrimp.
- 【Ideal Size】Black Color, Normal 3-5mm grain size, Volume 5L Per Bag, Approximate weight 10 lbs (1 Bag 5L), In general, the average thickness of aquarium soil laid ranges in 6-8cm; specific cases can be referred to this usage amount to determine how much you need for your system.